Translate

1 Aralık 2012 Cumartesi

Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me, things are gonna happen naturally.Taking your advise Im looking on the bright side and balancing the whole things but often times those words get tangled up in lines and the bright lights turn to night until dawn it brings.Another day to sing about the magic that was you and me.Cause you and I both loved what you and I spoke of and others just read of.Others only read of the love the love that I love..See Im all about them words over numbers unencumbered numbered words..Hundreds of pages for words..More words then I had ever heard and I feel so alive cause you and I both loved and If you could see me now..Love no..Not so little you and I anymore..More importantly evolving is the glory of a boy..Im almost finally out of..Finally Im free..
Its okay, if you have to go away just remember the telephone works both ways..If I never ever hear them ring, if nothing else..I ll think the bells inside, have finally find you someone else and Its okay cause I ll remember everything you sang cause you and i both loved..What you and i spoke of..The others just read of and Im almost fnally out of..Im almost finally out of words..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder